The bathroom is one of the most used rooms in any home, making it a space where functionality and style are equally important. If yours is outdated or doesn’t quite meet your family’s needs, investing in a full bathroom remodel is a smart decision.
Some homeowners aren’t sure what’s included in a full bathroom remodel, how to prepare, or what to expect as far as cost. Below is some information you'll find useful when considering a bathroom renovation for your Elk Grove home.
What’s Typically Included?
A full bathroom remodel expands beyond the wet areas of a bathroom. Instead of just a new tub or shower, all of the room’s features are updated, including:
- Sink and Vanity
- Ventilation Fan
- Mirror and Medicine Cabinet
What About the Cost?
“How much will it cost?” is one of the first questions asked by homeowners considering a bathroom remodel. Since every remodel is different, the only way to get an accurate quote is to meet with a trusted Elk Grove bathroom remodeling contractor.
Some factors that impact cost include the materials' quality and the space's size. Rose Remodeling does what we can to keep our prices competitive without sacrificing quality. We also offer simple financing options with low monthly payments and attractive terms.
How Long Will It Take?
A full bathroom remodel takes between three and six weeks to complete. This lengthy project timeline can be inconvenient—especially if you only have one bathroom. Here are some tips to make it easier:
- If you only have one bathroom, talk to your remodelers about leaving the toilet in place as long as possible. This way, you’ll at least have access to a working toilet during most of the project.
- Join a gym! If you have a gym membership, you’ll be able to pop in each morning to shower.
- If a gym isn’t an option, ask a friend or neighbor if you can shower at their place during the remodel.
- Set up temporary areas, such as a vanity where you can do your hair and makeup. Move your toothbrush and face washing gear to the kitchen sink.
- If you work from home, you’ll need to remember that it’s going to be loud during parts of the remodel, so you may want to make plans to work at a coffee shop, library, or work-share space instead.
- Leave! If possible, consider going on a vacation for all of the renovation—even if just for the day or two that the toilet will be unavailable.
While it might be a bit of a hassle, the final results will make it all worth the trouble!
What if a Full Bathroom Remodel Isn’t Right for You?
In addition to full bathroom remodels, Rose Remodeling offers other options that are more affordable and can be completed in as little as one day. If you’re looking for a fast, budget-friendly way to update your Elk Grove bathroom, ask about:
- Bathtub Replacements
- Shower Replacements
- Bath Conversions
- Walk-In Tubs
Schedule a Free Consultation with an Experienced Elk Grove Bathroom Remodeler
Contact Rose Remodeling today for more information about our bathroom remodeling services and to schedule a free consultation and accurate cost estimate. Getting in touch is easy! Give our Elk Grove remodeling contractors a call or fill out our online form now to get started.
Subscribe to Rose Remodeling's Blog